When it comes to plastic injection molding capabilities, if it fits in our mold, we can make it. Since 1979, we’ve maintained the highest standards in people and equipment to consistently deliver strong quality-to-price ratios. To ensure the legendary Modor quality, we inspect and test 100% of our products prior to shipping.
- 30,000 square foot molding facility
- More than 30 years of turnkey molding experience
- Molding presses capable of 200-ton and below
- Runs in the range of 20k and below
- AutoCAD modeling
- 100% Part testing
- Thermoset and thermoplastic molding
- Finishing and powder coating capabilities
- Custom hole drilling and machining services
- 100% part testing
- Screen printing and pad printing services
- Guaranteed turnaround times
Our thermoset equipment is ideal for producing high-heat, high-voltage plastic containers and enclosures that are resistant to softening, fatigue and melting.
Our thermoplastics offer a wide range of physical properties to increase part strength, longevity and resistance to heat and chemicals.
- Newberry 200 ton injection press
- Baker 60 ton compression press
- 2 strokes 75 ton press
- Arborg 50 ton press
- Boy 50 ton press
- Battenfeld 35 ton press
- Battenfeld 150 ton press
- Butadiene- Styrene (ABS)
- Polyamide (PA or Nylon)
- Polycarbonate (PC or Lexan)
- Plastic Injection Molding
Our eight-step, plastic contract manufacturing process ensures that your specifications are being met at each phase. Visit our Plastic Injection Molding Process Page.
We offer 100% part testing and a wide variety of mechanical and optical testing to ensure consistent quality. Visit our Plastic Quality Control Page.